Amanda Fusilier, PA-C
“I firmly believe in quality healthcare, and I am dedicated to providing each and every patient with the best possible care.”
Amanda earned her Bachelor’s degree in Biochemistry from the University of Wisconsin-Madison and her Master’s degree in Physician Assistant Studies from the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse. She completed her clinical training through the Mayo Health System in Rochester, Minnesota in 2013.
Upon graduation, Amanda moved to Virginia where she worked in the Surgical ICU at the Level 1 Trauma Center of Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital. She returned to the Midwest in 2015, where she worked briefly in primary care before joining Advanced Gastroenterology where she works-hand-in-hand with Dr. Hamdani in the evaluation and treatment of gastroenterology patients. Amanda is trusted by her patients as a caring and thoughtful diagnostician and specialist in gastroenterology disease.
Amanda lives with her husband in Arlington Heights, IL. In her free time, she enjoys running, hiking, and tending to her garden.
- Master of Science, Physician Assistant Studies – University of Wisconsin-La Crosse – Gunderson Lutheran – Mayo Physician Assistant Program, La Crosse, WI, 2013
- Bachelor of Science, Biochemistry – University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, WI, 2010
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES
- NCPAA Physician Assistant Certification
- Fundamentals of Critical Care Support Certification
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support and Basic Life Support Certification
- Illinois Physician Assistant State License
- Illinois Physician Assistant Controlled Substance License
- DEA License for schedules 2, 2N, 3, 3N, 4 and 5